Highlighted

Name many pages each with a different name.

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I wanted to know if it was possible (and how to do it) to save many pages in .png each with a specific name, different from each other.

Thanks for those who will come to my rescue I have about 25,000 T-shirts each with different logos and colors to save and identify.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Name many pages each with a different name.

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I wanted to know if it was possible (and how to do it) to save many pages in .png each with a specific name, different from each other.

Thanks for those who will come to my rescue I have about 25,000 T-shirts each with different logos and colors to save and identify.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In which format are the 25,000 logos? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
Jongware LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you determine a suitable name for each image file?

Would it be composed of a set of unique elements that can be read from each page, such as placed image name, used colors, contents of a text frame?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0