• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

navigation buttons bleeding over page edge.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document with buttons along the top edge of the page. Here they are in InDesign:

image.png

and in preview mode:

jonathangledson_0-1612535992132.png

however, this is what they look like in the pdf in Acrobat. 

jonathangledson_1-1612536359994.png

Is there anyway I can get these to not bleed over the page edge. I have set the inital page view to fill the window vertically so they appear to be cropped but I hve no control over what view the viewer does after that and if the viewer zooms out then it doesn't look great. I could crop the buttons with Pathfinder but it's a hassle. Is there an easier way to just not show anything outside the page border?

Thanks

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Interactive items will float to the top in a PDF. Best to change their shape and align them. Keep in mind they will always be rectangular.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interactive items will float to the top in a PDF. Best to change their shape and align them. Keep in mind they will always be rectangular.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines