Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with Data merge

New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi , 

i importe my data from EXCEL ( CSV) to indesign , but i want to place the 2 line of my data  by page .

i explaine , i have for exemple in my excel table 10 lines od data (name, agae, image ...) and i importe this to indesign  with merge data and it's work , but i want to place just 2 line of my tabaleby one page to have in final 2 profile by page, 

thinks

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In order to get help with Data merge, please check out help article https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/data-merge.html and let us know if it helps you out.

You may also share a small video or screenshots so that we can understand your issue better. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In order to get help with Data merge, please check out help article https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/data-merge.html and let us know if it helps you out.

You may also share a small video or screenshots so that we can understand your issue better. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hassan,

please show a screenshot of your datamerge template document.

Important:

[1] Data Merge Panel open showing the data source.

[2] Normal View of the page with frame edges showing and invisible characters showing.

Also a screenshot of your Excel sheet so that at least the first two rows of the table is visible.

Thanks,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines