Highlighted

Need new activation code for InDD CS3 running on WinXP

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using InDD CS3 on an old, but rock-steady Windows XP system for years.  Recently had to replace the power supply & motherboard.  No changes to system or harddrive at all.  All programs running just like they did before the minor hardware replacements but CS3 is telling me I've got 3 days left to reactivate the software and Adobe support says it cannot provide activation codes.  Anyone know of a way around this?  I do have my original software and license (and original activation keys too).

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

There is no workaround for it, the activation servers have been shutdown by Adobe so it can't be activated.

-Manan

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Need new activation code for InDD CS3 running on WinXP

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using InDD CS3 on an old, but rock-steady Windows XP system for years.  Recently had to replace the power supply & motherboard.  No changes to system or harddrive at all.  All programs running just like they did before the minor hardware replacements but CS3 is telling me I've got 3 days left to reactivate the software and Adobe support says it cannot provide activation codes.  Anyone know of a way around this?  I do have my original software and license (and original activation keys too).

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

There is no workaround for it, the activation servers have been shutdown by Adobe so it can't be activated.

-Manan

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Sep 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Sep 12, 2020 0