Highlighted

No audio tracker in interactive pdf

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to export an Indesign document to interactive pdf with buttons and an audiofile. In the preview in Indesign everything works: the buttons play, pause and resume the audio. The audiofile also shows a tracker so listeners can adjust to what part they are listening.

If I export to interactive pdf and open it in Adobe Acrobat free, the buttons don't do anything. The audio can be played by clicking on the file itself but it doesn't show the tracker. It only shows a 'view' of the sound (soundwaves). The result is that the audio can not be paused, resumed, stopped or adjusted.

Does anyone know why the audio tracker isn't shown in the interactive pdf, and why the buttons aren't working?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Derek Cross | Adobe Community Professional

Use a different format – FXL ePub, InDesign's Publish Online or in5.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No audio tracker in interactive pdf

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to export an Indesign document to interactive pdf with buttons and an audiofile. In the preview in Indesign everything works: the buttons play, pause and resume the audio. The audiofile also shows a tracker so listeners can adjust to what part they are listening.

If I export to interactive pdf and open it in Adobe Acrobat free, the buttons don't do anything. The audio can be played by clicking on the file itself but it doesn't show the tracker. It only shows a 'view' of the sound (soundwaves). The result is that the audio can not be paused, resumed, stopped or adjusted.

Does anyone know why the audio tracker isn't shown in the interactive pdf, and why the buttons aren't working?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Derek Cross | Adobe Community Professional

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 1