• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NO MORE FONTS

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Da ieri non riesco più a utilizzare i fonts che scarico nel 'libro font' del mio IMac. Possiedo anche altri due programmi Adobe (Illustrator e Photoshop) che mi permettono di visualizzarli senza alcun tipo di problema. Non so come mai Indesign con mi permette di visualizzare i nuovi font intallati ma anche quelli intallati in precedenza che solo pochi giorni fa mi permetteva di usare e visualizzare. Sapete per caso come risolvere questo problema?

-

Since yesterday I can no longer use the fonts that I download in the 'font book' of my IMac. I also have two other Adobe programs (Illustrator and Photoshop) that allow me to view them without any kind of problem. I don't know why Indesign con allows me to view the new fonts installed but also those previously installed that only a few days ago allowed me to use and view. Do you by any chance know how to solve this problem?

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. You can make fonts available in InDesign by copying the font files into the Fonts folder inside the InDesign application folder on your hard drive. 

For more details, please take a look at this help article ( https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/using/using-fonts.html#installing_fonts ).

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines