• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No option to download Indesign 2019

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've currently got Indesign 13.1 and my Creative Cloud isn't giving me the option to download version 14 (2019 version)?

I'm using Windows 8 Pro with Media Centre. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Hey,

You have to upgrade your Windows version to one of these:

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or Windows 10.... Windows 8 is not supported unfortunately...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

You have to upgrade your Windows version to one of these:

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or Windows 10.... Windows 8 is not supported unfortunately...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to Rob's advice be aware that the earlier versions of Windows 10 do not support CC 2019. Make sure you have the latest Windows 10 update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The versions of Win 10 unsupported are those earlier than 1703. Those would be 1507, 1511, and 1607.

Supported: 1703, 1709, 1803, 1809.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can someone please explain what the development of a software has to do with the version of the OS it runs on? Windows 7 already was in 64 bit, so when making a software in 64 bit, it should run on any Windows that is 64 bit. Why force the users to update their OS? Alternatively,  Adobe could host the old versions in the CC subscription to be used and installed on older systems. Means, if someone wants to use the CS6 suite on Windows 7 - why not give it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines