Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No puedo exportar ningún archivo como pdf

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¡Hola!
Estoy tratando de exportar como folleto (también probé a exportar como pdf. imprimible) un archivo de 172 páginas y no me deja hacerlo. Salta un mensaje de error desconocido y no me da explicaciones.
Reinicié el programa, confirmé que no hubieran errores en el archivo y volví a probar y sale siempre ese mensaje.
Sólo procesa el primer pliego y se corta el proceso.
¡Ayuda, por favor!
Muchas gracias!

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing version of OS & Illustrator?

Does it happen when you export this specific file or with all the files?

Please try saving the file as IDML and then try using it. Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm hoping that the issue is resolved for you. 

If the above-mentioned solution or suggestion helped, please mark it correct.

If not, do let us know so that we can assist you further.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The solution given above didn't work for me. Is there another thing I could try? 

Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @jorgeg4634826,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. I would request you to share a few more details like:

• OS and version of InDesign
  • Is the issue related to a specific document not exporting to PDF? If yes, could you please share the document with us? You can upload it to the Creative Cloud (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html) and share the download link.
  • Where are your files & links saved, and where are you trying to export PDF (Network Drive/ System HDD/ Shared Folder on System/ External HDD)?
  • When did this start happening? Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates, plugins, or web extensions installed recently.

Also, in addition to the suggestion shared above, you may try running the app as an Administrator or in an Administrator User Account. If that doesn't help, you can copy a few pages at a time to a new page and export them until you find the culprit page.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines