No Transparency of Image Indesign

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Indesign files which include linked images from other source. In other words the files are sent by email to me from another computer to me. 

I have trouble with these images. Images are No transparent when I export to pdf file. The background of the image is wite. I have tried the followings but don't work-

1. turn transparent ratio to 100 %

2. use Rantangle tool next to the image

3. Linked images cannot update original files are deleted

Therefore please let me know how to solve the issue. Thank you very much.Capture2.JPGCapture3.JPGCapture4.JPG

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by BobLevine | Most Valuable Participant
Not without the originals
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No Transparency of Image Indesign

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Indesign files which include linked images from other source. In other words the files are sent by email to me from another computer to me. 

I have trouble with these images. Images are No transparent when I export to pdf file. The background of the image is wite. I have tried the followings but don't work-

1. turn transparent ratio to 100 %

2. use Rantangle tool next to the image

3. Linked images cannot update original files are deleted

Therefore please let me know how to solve the issue. Thank you very much.Capture2.JPGCapture3.JPGCapture4.JPG

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by BobLevine | Most Valuable Participant
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 14, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those are all missing links.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2020 2
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Original files are deleted. So I would like to know there is any way to make transparent images.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2020 0