• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not A Valid .PNG

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not A Valid .PNG File when placing? PNG file has been saved as .PNG. Please help?

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 11.10.44 AM (2).png

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

if i export as png from .psd it seems to work, but then the file loses all my size settings.

Photoshop’s Save and Export for web does not include print output size dimensions. If you want to save with the output dimensions use File>Save As, not Export...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How was the PNG saved? Have you tried opening it and resaving from Photoshop? have you tried other formats, like TIF and PSD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, i have tried resaving from my .psd file.

if i export as png from .psd it seems to work, but then the file loses all my size settings.

it importants fine in adobe .ai, only indesign is gicing me this error

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you can export as PNG from Photoshop but when you save as PNG you get this message? What size sttings are missing? I suggest using PSD or TIF formats. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop’s Save and Export for web does not include print output size dimensions. If you want to save with the output dimensions use File>Save As, not Export...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines