• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to see cursor in light UI in InDesign

Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I prefer the "light" interface for InDesign. Lately (I'm pretty sure since the last upgrade), I am unable to see the cursor when making changes in panels (e.g., space before in Paragraph, the Control panel, and even the find/change menu). This was not an issue before. After trying replacing Preferences and other things, I found that the cursor can be seen slightly in the medium light interface setting, and more clearly in the other two, darker settings. So it does seem it is a new glitch in the program itself. Can this please get fixed ASAP? Very annoying.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Hi All,

Sorry to hear about this experience. This issue is being reviewed by product team. I'd request upvoting this UserVoice link to get notified of the resolution status. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me with version 15.1.2.226, on Mac Os 10.13.6. I didn't pay attention, but I just did the same checks and cursor becomes slightly visible in the medium light interface, but is invisible with the lightest one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cathicar:

This is a user-to-user forum (users helping other users). To make sure that Adobe sees this bug report, please log it here: https://indesign.uservoice.com/.

~Barb 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done! Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Sorry to hear about this experience. This issue is being reviewed by product team. I'd request upvoting this UserVoice link to get notified of the resolution status. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines