Highlighted

not compatible

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my pc is running on windows 10 64bit 1909 home single language version. when i am updating the idesign and some of the application then it is showing not compatible. why??. i have latest windows 10 but still why i am not compatible to install and upadte the apps. please suggest me what should i do. i really need to do my assignments.

thankyou!

TOPICS
Activation billing and install, Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

not compatible

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my pc is running on windows 10 64bit 1909 home single language version. when i am updating the idesign and some of the application then it is showing not compatible. why??. i have latest windows 10 but still why i am not compatible to install and upadte the apps. please suggest me what should i do. i really need to do my assignments.

thankyou!

TOPICS
Activation billing and install, Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1909 is not the most updated version of Windows 10 (current build is 20h2) but should be supported. I suggest signing out of the Creative Cloud desktop app and then signing back in.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0