• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

oam file not working properly in InDesign 2019

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported an oam file from Animate 2019 into InDesign 2019.

This oam file contains auto-run animation in the beginning and towards the end contains one interactive animation that will start when the user click on the button.

Within InDesign, when I was testing it in the "EPUB Interactivity Preview" everything works properly but when I export the whole InDesign project as HTML5, everything works properly except for the button function. When I click on the button, the animation didn't start.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not every feature in InDesign works in every output format. Many of the issues you'll come across are not even InDesign related, they are browser and reader applications issues.

That out of the way, how are you exporting to HTML?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running into the same issue. Were you able to figure out a fix for it? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matt,

please provide more information like: InDesign version, operating system, Animate version, tested browser version etc.pp.

Did you test publish online? Did you test the EPUB Interactivity Preview panel?

( The OP, limw36064140, never came back to answer Bob's question, so yes, this issue is still not solved. )

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines