• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Object fitting into page

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I"ve started learning inDesign. It's just awesome experience but I"m facing one issue that how to erase extra path outside of page? Or in other words: How to fit shape into the page. I've attached a screenshot, please take a look and help me out.

Regards:

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

You could cut the shape, make a frame that fits the page, and with the frame selected use Paste Into. Something like this:

Screen Shot 8.png

But I don’t think you have to really do that—when you export to PDF or print the object will get cropped either by the page trim or the page bleed depending on your Marks and Bleeds settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could cut the shape, make a frame that fits the page, and with the frame selected use Paste Into. Something like this:

Screen Shot 8.png

But I don’t think you have to really do that—when you export to PDF or print the object will get cropped either by the page trim or the page bleed depending on your Marks and Bleeds settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I am hoping that your issue has been resolved till now. If not, please feel free to update this thread else let us know if any of the suggestions shared above helped you or not.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines