• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Object Transparency Affecting Other Objects

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been trying to change the transparency of a shape so I can see my background image through it and still be able to read my text. I have followed online tutorials but when I change the shapes opacity it affects my background image, any idea what is going wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

When any transparency is added to a spread the selected Transparency Blend Space will affect the color preview—if the space is CMYK, RGB colors will preview as they will print using the document’s assigned CMYK profile. Turning on Overprint Preview will do the same when there is no transparency.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When any transparency is added to a spread the selected Transparency Blend Space will affect the color preview—if the space is CMYK, RGB colors will preview as they will print using the document’s assigned CMYK profile. Turning on Overprint Preview will do the same when there is no transparency.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines