Highlighted

Objects on Page Scaling with new Master

Contributor ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haven't done a  book with "regular" art and captions in CC yet. By "regular" I mean we interupt the running text with a figure and a caption placed with wrap set to "Jump Object" so the text flows "around" the art when we need to move things. Looks like this:

Annotation 2020-07-30 205000.JPG

We've always used master pages to make a spread long, or short by one line. However, now, when there is a figure and caption placed on the page and we apply a new master the figure and captoin frames are scaling! This did NOT (and SHOULD NOT, in my not-so-humble opinion) used to happen.

Someone PLEASE tell me this is something I can turn off, but just can't find.

Thank you,

Ken

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Objects on Page Scaling with new Master

Contributor ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haven't done a  book with "regular" art and captions in CC yet. By "regular" I mean we interupt the running text with a figure and a caption placed with wrap set to "Jump Object" so the text flows "around" the art when we need to move things. Looks like this:

Annotation 2020-07-30 205000.JPG

We've always used master pages to make a spread long, or short by one line. However, now, when there is a figure and caption placed on the page and we apply a new master the figure and captoin frames are scaling! This did NOT (and SHOULD NOT, in my not-so-humble opinion) used to happen.

Someone PLEASE tell me this is something I can turn off, but just can't find.

Thank you,

Ken

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 30, 2020 0

Have something to add?