• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Offset Text After Column Break

Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am making a worksheet with two columns, and three paragraph styles: Header, Question, and Question Information. It starts with a Header with a border around it followed by a few pages of Questions. Above each question, I have a line containing some Question Information, including what the right answers are, that I don't want folks doing the worksheets to see. I make the Question Information visible or invisible depending on who's looking at it.

The problem is, when the Question Information is invisible, there is a space in the 2nd column before the next instance of Question text begins, where the Question Information "used to be." And because of this, the first question in the second column does not line up vertically with the border of the Header in the first column.

The way I would think to solve this issue is offset the Question Info paragraph style so it starts above the margin. But I don't want the information above the 1st Question to offset because that's coming after the header w/ border.  

Is there a way to tell text to offset only after a column break? Or some better way?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bring up my post. Thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines