• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One file wont sync

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my files are syncing in InDesign, but one very important file just wont. I get the error message "Unable to sync 2019................................". How do I troubleshoot what is wrong with that file or how do I find a phone number or chat to find InDesign help?

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you are referring sync'ing a book and not cloud file sync'ing...

Have you tried to save the ID file as an IDML? Open the IDML file and save back to the original location and the original file name. (I would make a backup of the file before you do this.)

What are you trying to sync? If everything, try turning off some of the sync settings until you find exactly what isn't sync'ing. For example, it might be just the master pages. 

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where are you seeing this? That would be common with an InDesign lock file on Dropbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines