Highlighted

One spread has huuuuge pasteboard

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a 240-page InDesign document, and everything appears fine except for one thing: a single spread, pp. 92-93, have a gigantically tall pasteboard. You have to scroll and scroll and scroll down before you see pp. 94-95. All the other spreads display normally. What do I do?

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 5.27.02 PM.png

Fixed it. Added new blank spread after 92-93, moved everything on 92-93 to the new spread, and deleted the old spread. All fine now.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

One spread has huuuuge pasteboard

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a 240-page InDesign document, and everything appears fine except for one thing: a single spread, pp. 92-93, have a gigantically tall pasteboard. You have to scroll and scroll and scroll down before you see pp. 94-95. All the other spreads display normally. What do I do?

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 5.27.02 PM.png

Fixed it. Added new blank spread after 92-93, moved everything on 92-93 to the new spread, and deleted the old spread. All fine now.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2020 0