Highlighted

Online and Hard copy InDesign

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have been doing a Bulletin for years posting it electronicly as an A4 PDF (portrait),  mostly Font 14 (for us olds.) Now I am being asked to also add it as a printed booklet/ hard copy.

Do I do a setup Document, facing pages / A5 (landscape) which complicates my simple clean way of doing the latter as everything becomes smaller and less on one page so I have to redesign the page.

or Do I have to do it twice? once as I'm doing it now  and make a new A5 and copy everything over for the Hard copy?

If I have to do it twice how do I set the hard copy A5 up please - A - Z 🙂  

thanks much appreciated as I have been doing trials for days, this Granma doesn't give up easily.

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Print, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Online and Hard copy InDesign

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have been doing a Bulletin for years posting it electronicly as an A4 PDF (portrait),  mostly Font 14 (for us olds.) Now I am being asked to also add it as a printed booklet/ hard copy.

Do I do a setup Document, facing pages / A5 (landscape) which complicates my simple clean way of doing the latter as everything becomes smaller and less on one page so I have to redesign the page.

or Do I have to do it twice? once as I'm doing it now  and make a new A5 and copy everything over for the Hard copy?

If I have to do it twice how do I set the hard copy A5 up please - A - Z 🙂  

thanks much appreciated as I have been doing trials for days, this Granma doesn't give up easily.

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Print, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 22, 2020 0

Have something to add?