Only InDesign files will not sync with my cloud storage. All other file types ok.

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird problem — My InDesign files on my home mac will not sync to my Adobe cloud storage. All other file types sync ok (eg: pdf jpg psd). Only the InDesign files are missing. So when I go into work to continue working on a file, I can see the PDF that I made from the InDesign file I just cannot see the .indd file itself! Weirdorama. Yes I have checked the log in credentials and re-installed the desktop app on my home mac. The error alert on my home desktop's Adobe CC icon says 'File suncing error. Some files failed to sync'. Any ideas hive mind please.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Only InDesign files will not sync with my cloud storage. All other file types ok.

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird problem — My InDesign files on my home mac will not sync to my Adobe cloud storage. All other file types sync ok (eg: pdf jpg psd). Only the InDesign files are missing. So when I go into work to continue working on a file, I can see the PDF that I made from the InDesign file I just cannot see the .indd file itself! Weirdorama. Yes I have checked the log in credentials and re-installed the desktop app on my home mac. The error alert on my home desktop's Adobe CC icon says 'File suncing error. Some files failed to sync'. Any ideas hive mind please.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 06, 2021 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elizabeth,

Sorry to hear about this. There can be multiple reasons for this to happen. Please try steps suggested on this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/arent-my-files-syncing.html) & let us know if the steps suggested here work for you.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I previously accessed and read that help page you suggested in your reply.

Syncing works for ALL files EXCEPT those with the indesign suffix (.indd)

It is only InDesign files that do not upload.

This issue is not solved.

:o(

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 17, 2021 0