• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opacity lost in epub preview

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm making this e-book on InDesign 2020.
The image is in Chinese but the items numbered ①~⑤ are set as buttons and are suppose to be 50% opacity until the mouse cursor hovers above it, so ②~⑤ were suppose to be 50% opacity while ① is 100%. But in preview, all of them show as 100%, same when exported.
Have tried changing the object style export options to rasterize container/ format png, but has no effect. Can someone help me with this, please?

Untitled182_20201209105130~2.png

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

eBook is a generic term for digital books; which format are you wanting to use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Epub

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see your are using the epub preview, so you are creating an epub file.

Did you group the circle and number, and then changed the object export option to this?

Clipboard01.png

Simple opacity will work, but remember that blend effects are only rasterized correctly when all affected objects are grouped and rasterized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Btw, it works for me if I create this group before turning it into a button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, the circled numbers were added on with the photo editor after I took the photo on my phone, so they are not on the Indesign file. I thought it'll make it easier to explain which item I'm talking about. But sorry if it made it confusing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines