Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open QXP 9.5. documents with InDesign

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi together,

how can I open Quark files 9.5 with InDesign CC2018? I am working with a Power Mac late 2013 and MacOS Mojave 10.14.6.

My English is not perfect and I prefer answers in German.

Thanx

Roland

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might help:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/how-to-open-quark-file-in-indesign/m-p/9261015

And if you do use a program to convert from Quark to InDesign, look it over carefully for things that didn't translate as you would have liked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A few options:

1. As mentioned on the other answer, Markzware sells a plug-in (Q2ID). If you have a bunch of files, the cost might be worth your while.

2. They also offer a file conversion service, so if it's only one or two files, using that would be likely more economical.

3. Look for online freelance sites that have people offering that service. If you Google "quark to indesign conversion" you'll probably find some. Buyer beware on those.

I personally stopped upgrading my copy of Q2ID as it has been years since I've had to deal with any Quark files, except those in my own archives, so I can't offer to do it for you as I can only handle older versions.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines