Highlighted

Opening URL hyperlinks in new pages

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have set up a pdf newsletter in In Design with hyperlinks to URLs, however I can't seem to get the links to open as independent or separate pages. I want to be able to have the newsletter remain open, but have a new window open when the link is clicked. I hope that make sense

TOPICS
EPUB, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Opening URL hyperlinks in new pages

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have set up a pdf newsletter in In Design with hyperlinks to URLs, however I can't seem to get the links to open as independent or separate pages. I want to be able to have the newsletter remain open, but have a new window open when the link is clicked. I hope that make sense

TOPICS
EPUB, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add it to the URL for the links - target="_blank"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 19, 2020 1
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eugene, thanks for that. A little bit more if you could as I tried adding the code and could not get it to work. If I has the url as: www.abc.co.nz, where woud I add the target="_blank"? Thanks again

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 19, 2020 0