• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OpenType properties are not available

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any words, from any source, i.e., emails, Google Docs, Word, will not copy and paste into our Creative Cloud documents. We have tried using various fonts. An O appears on the text frame after I Ctrl V since "paste" isn't an option. Clicking it reveals: OpenType properties are not available. Previously, it was not pasting anything. Now when I try, it pastes a random circle. 

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Have you tried using File>Place... functions to put content in your Creative Cloud documents?

That gives you far more granular controls for how that content is put into your Creative Cloud files, and is the preferred workflow for those reasons and others. It really will give you better results.

Hope this helps,

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried using File>Place... functions to put content in your Creative Cloud documents?

That gives you far more granular controls for how that content is put into your Creative Cloud files, and is the preferred workflow for those reasons and others. It really will give you better results.

Hope this helps,

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just following up: Did this help you past your problem?

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines