Highlighted

Option + Drag not working

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ysing InDesign 2020. Mac OS 10.14.6

Option + Drag feature does not work, so can't duplicate items.

Any ideas?

Solved it. I am running an application called "Webroot Secure"; if I select "Pause Secure Keyboard Entry" then it solved this.

Topics

Print, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Option + Drag not working

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ysing InDesign 2020. Mac OS 10.14.6

Option + Drag feature does not work, so can't duplicate items.

Any ideas?

Solved it. I am running an application called "Webroot Secure"; if I select "Pause Secure Keyboard Entry" then it solved this.

Topics

Print, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting us know how you solved it.

~Barb

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
m4au312 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe should f**king stop blaming other programs. Just f**king fix the bug! If illustrator has no problem at the same time when InDesign becomes absolutely useless (with broken option and shift key) then there is no excuse to blaming on other programs. It is clearly an Indesign problem. Stop keep tell your paid user to find walk around, relaunch and reboot every time the stupid bug appear. Fix you sh*t Adobe!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines