Overset text when xml reimport with revised XML in Table Footnote

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Indesign document, XML loaded is looking fine. Once revised XML received with minimal change and there is no change in Table part. The footnote under the table is overset during revises stage XML re-import and no change in table's text. It is wired why the overset appear in table frame. It would be helpful if there is any tweak to be taken before xml re-import.

TOPICS
Import and export, Publish online, Scripting

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could be that you tweaked the text inside InDesign in the between. Then next re-import reseted modifications ? Just a wild guess here.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I made modification in all pages, all pages are looking fine. I have an overset in a table footnote/legend where I have not made any connections like insertion/deletion and the reference last page's first line's base lined to top margin and if we just shake the textframe and it fit correctly. It is also happened in that document. I can't able to share the xml/indesign due to isms policy (customer request).

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines