Highlighted

Packaged InDesign folders reappearing on desktop after sending and emptying trash

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past couple weeks, every time I send a packaged InDesign folder to the trash, and even after I then empty the trash, the folder reappears from where I had removed it (in this instance always the desktop because that is where I put my current working files). The only solution I found through Mac support, was to completely quick all Adobe programs before trying to delete. And that works, but I have no idea why and it is very annoying to go through the tedious step each time I want to delete a folder. Does anyone have this happen recently or know the true fix? It was never the case before that this needed to be done... 

TOPICS
CC FAQ, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Packaged InDesign folders reappearing on desktop after sending and emptying trash

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past couple weeks, every time I send a packaged InDesign folder to the trash, and even after I then empty the trash, the folder reappears from where I had removed it (in this instance always the desktop because that is where I put my current working files). The only solution I found through Mac support, was to completely quick all Adobe programs before trying to delete. And that works, but I have no idea why and it is very annoying to go through the tedious step each time I want to delete a folder. Does anyone have this happen recently or know the true fix? It was never the case before that this needed to be done... 

TOPICS
CC FAQ, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 07, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's about 50 other threads on this. Search the forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2020 0