Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page Curl

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heya guys! 

Just reaching out for some advice. I’m a newbie on Indesign and as a personal project, I created a 6 page mag/brochure. I want to add a page curl/left and right arrow on my brochure. I don’t have my own site, I don’t want SEO, and only want those with a link to view the brochure. Using Publish Online would have been ideal, except from what I understand adding a page curl effect isn’t possible on Indesign now. I’ve scrolled through the forum and read about sites such as In5 and Ajar, and whilst they allow me to add the page curl, and I don’t mind paying a one off fee to do so, I would like to avoid paying a monthly hosting subscription for a one off brochure.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
How to , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Unfortunately, the old InDesign page curl was part of Flash SWF technology which is now totally abandoned.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, the old InDesign page curl was part of Flash SWF technology which is now totally abandoned.

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines