• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page numbering

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with my page numbering and I have tried to watch videos and tutorials but none of them can help me in showing me what I did wrong:

So I have entered my page numbering in on my master page and entered my style and even followed tutorials but my page numbering starts on my page 2 and page 2 and 3 numbers are on the right side of page 2 and left side of page 3, which is fine but my page 4 and 5 numbers I can't access or move because they are numbered in the middle of my page?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please show screenshots of the pages in question that include the Pages panel? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, please share screenshots. 

Not sure why pg 4 & 5 would be different, if the master page is set up correctly. Keep in mind that on a document page,  you can select items that are on the master page, such as the page numbers,  by holding down the Shift key and clicking on the item. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines