• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page Numbers Squished

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doing a book, and dynamic master page numbers set in master pages. When the book reached page 100 (three-digit number) left page show three-digit number fine, but the right page number on every right-side page is so squished as to be unreadable. On the master page, I deleted and reinserted a dynamic page number, giving it ample room, but no help. I formatted the dynamic page on the master page right, middle and left justified paragraph, all made no difference. I'm lost. Any ideas.

TOPICS
How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. We have just released Adobe InDesign 2021 (v16.1) which includes the fix for this issue.

Please update your app to the latest version & see if it helps with your concern. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is the size of the text frame big enough for 3-digit number?

are any indents = 0?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much! I was having the same problem and extending the text box did the trick! Sometimes the most obvious answer is elusive. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. We have just released Adobe InDesign 2021 (v16.1) which includes the fix for this issue.

Please update your app to the latest version & see if it helps with your concern. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, updating the app didn't help. The same problem occured in the updated version. I had to just make the text box much wider. It worked in the older version too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines