Highlighted

Page panel numbering wrong

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a brochure but the panel page numbers are twisted, therefore the automatic page numbering as well. I'm using the latest version of InDesign. Anyone an idea?!

Screenshot 2020-07-14 at 13.58.22.png

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Willi Adelberger | Most Valuable Participant

Y8ou document set up is wrong. Your binding is not left but right. It looks as it was created with an arabic or hebtew version.

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Page panel numbering wrong

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a brochure but the panel page numbers are twisted, therefore the automatic page numbering as well. I'm using the latest version of InDesign. Anyone an idea?!

Screenshot 2020-07-14 at 13.58.22.png

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Willi Adelberger | Most Valuable Participant

Y8ou document set up is wrong. Your binding is not left but right. It looks as it was created with an arabic or hebtew version.

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 1