• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pages framed with black outline

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have opened an old InDesign book file (2013) and the complete file has a black outline on all the pages.

Am unable to select, unlock, or delete this line in the art or master pages. It also appears in the pdf from same dates.
I need to make new single page pdf for a reprint and am unable at this point without redoing the whole book - 416 pages! The curious thing is the outline of 0.6 in the menu bar is selected [Basic Graphics Frame]+. Deselecting has no effect on the issue.

Any answers/remedies greatly appreciated.

Screen Shot 2020-10-11 at 9.43.25 AM.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Problem solved! I might add - this art was not generated by me and while looking how best to approach this conundrum have discovered a locked layer with an outline on pages. Why you would need this I don't know but there you have it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved! I might add - this art was not generated by me and while looking how best to approach this conundrum have discovered a locked layer with an outline on pages. Why you would need this I don't know but there you have it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing your solution — I've marked your answer "Correct".

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines