Highlighted

Paragraph's style Border and background missing in exported PDF (InD CS6)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems i can't find a solution to this strange problem with Border and background no matter which PDF settings or preset i choose. Here are .indd and .pdf :

borders-and-background.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Paragraph's style Border and background missing in exported PDF (InD CS6)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems i can't find a solution to this strange problem with Border and background no matter which PDF settings or preset i choose. Here are .indd and .pdf :

borders-and-background.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 03, 2020 0
Advocate ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

an idea im thinking off is this: maybe you have checked this box, to "do not print nor export", please check.
Bildschirmfoto 2020-06-04 um 08.41.26.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help! That might be, but unfortunately i don't have that option in CS6 😞 It seems that this is a bug in previous versions of InDesign 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

CS6? Paragraph shading and paragraph borders were introduced with InDesign CC 2015.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi adamm_rs,

ok, that's InDesign CS6. So could you show that detail with Normal View, frame edges showing, invisible characters showing? Or better: Export the document to IDML and attach the IDML file ( or the InDesign document ) to your answer so that we can have a look into your document.

Thanks,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I hope your issue is resolved now. If it is, would you mind sharing the solution with us? It'll help other users having similar experience.

If not, please share the details asked in earlier responses so that we can help you further. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2020 0