Highlighted

paragraph styles

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I created few paragraph styles in my id. now i want to use same styles in another id so is it possible to export paragrapg styles???

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by BobLevine | Most Valuable Participant
>From the paragraph styles panel menu in the new document choose load styles and choose the other document.

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

paragraph styles

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I created few paragraph styles in my id. now i want to use same styles in another id so is it possible to export paragrapg styles???

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by BobLevine | Most Valuable Participant
>From the paragraph styles panel menu in the new document choose load styles and choose the other document.

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
vinoth03 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines