Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Parts of hidden button showing on Publish Online document

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have an issue where near the edges of one button there is a small section of the hidden buttons showing 'underneath'. 

As you can see below there are some hidden sections (that would show when clicking a button to reveal them), but these 'edge's are showing all the time! The bits that are showing are not covered buy anything, although the do dissapear when I delete that grey segment, any ideas as to what might be causing this? Also worth noting this only happens on 'Publish Online' if I export it as a pdf file there are no issues!

Capture.JPG

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the Publish Online link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope your issue is resolved by now. We'd appreciate if you can share the method you followed to solve this.

If you still have issues, please share the link of the document as asked in earlier response. We'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines