Highlighted

Pasteboard color changes automatically in InDesign v15.0.2

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indesign CC version 15.0.2

When I start a new document, sometimes the pasteboard is black, which is awesome. Other times, it's grey, which is not awesome. Am I at fault, or is this a bug that can be fixed?

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pasteboard color changes automatically in InDesign v15.0.2

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indesign CC version 15.0.2

When I start a new document, sometimes the pasteboard is black, which is awesome. Other times, it's grey, which is not awesome. Am I at fault, or is this a bug that can be fixed?

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what is happening here, but these colors are controlled by a preference setting. Go to Indesign>Preferences>Interface and set color theme to black also select Match Pasteboard to theme color that should make it black as well. I hope this should resolve your issue

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vanessa,

Sorry to hear about your experience. This is not typical behavior of the app. In addition to Manan's response, I'd request checking out help article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/using/workspace-basics.html#SetUXcolor to know about workspace options.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2020 0