• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF export only exports one part of my book

Engaged ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the book panel open and it contains the four separate parts of my book.  However, when I try to export the book as a PDF, the export only applies to the page that is currently active in my InDesign interface.  All four parts of the book are open (in different tabs) in InDesign and all four parts are included in the book panel.  How do I instruct InDesign to export the entire book as a PDF, rather than just one part of the book?  Sounds like the simplest of things, yet the tutorials I'm reading just tell me to choose export PDF.  There must be more to it.  Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

I found the answer.  You have to right-click on the menu icon in the book panel itself.  Then you are given the option to export the entire book.  Guess I'll leave this up on the chance that I'm not the only one who got confused about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the answer.  You have to right-click on the menu icon in the book panel itself.  Then you are given the option to export the entire book.  Guess I'll leave this up on the chance that I'm not the only one who got confused about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines