• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF - folding page look

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Could someone please help me.... Im looking to have my saved PDF file (from Indesign) view like a book when opened. I would like the pages to turn and fold like an actual book when you click through.

Is this a setting in indesign or resaved in Acrobat?

Any help is much appreciated! 

Many thanks, Rob

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many have asked and you're going to get the same answer. It's a horrible effect and used to be done using SWF. There are third party applications that can do this but I would advise against it as it adds nothing to the document.

If you check the other posts here, you'll find some suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a number of third-party applications that offer this service, which as mentioned, can get very iritating for the reader after a while.

This is one example: https://fliphtml5.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevertheless, you can open settings of your Adobe Acrobat/Reader and choose some transitions in Full Screen Mode (CTRL+L).

2020-06-16_19-53-46.png

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can assign them via InDesign, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I am hoping that your issue has been resolved till now. If not, please feel free to update this thread else let us know if any of the suggestions shared above helped you or not.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines