• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDFs are saving far too small

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can someone help me? I'm trying to save to PDF and every time they file size is far too small. I'm not sure what is wrong with my set up. 

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Your link is to the InDesign file but you did not include the linked images. The Links Info panel is showing the Pixel Dimensions for the links as 1x1, which wouldn’t be possible with the listed Effective Resolutions. Also you have named the files with a CMYK suffix, but the links’ Color Spaces are listed as RGB.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why is it too small? what size do you want/expect it to be?and why?  what are the export setting you are choosing? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your link is to the InDesign file but you did not include the linked images. The Links Info panel is showing the Pixel Dimensions for the links as 1x1, which wouldn’t be possible with the listed Effective Resolutions. Also you have named the files with a CMYK suffix, but the links’ Color Spaces are listed as RGB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank - ill have a look at those images - I don't know whats going on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines