Highlighted

Photos pixilate when I rotate them in my InDesign file

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP!
I am using perfect photos but if I rotate them in InDesign CC, they pixelate. How can I keep the photos sharp and rotate them?

Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gianttraining | Adobe Community Professional

Some questions...

Are the images high resolution ?

In InDesign > Preferences > Display Performance - do you have Raster Images set to Proxy or high resolution ?

In View > Display Performance - do you have Typical Display ? Change to high quality display...

Let me know the above before i go onto other parts.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photos pixilate when I rotate them in my InDesign file

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP!
I am using perfect photos but if I rotate them in InDesign CC, they pixelate. How can I keep the photos sharp and rotate them?

Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gianttraining | Adobe Community Professional

Some questions...

In InDesign > Preferences > Display Performance - do you have Raster Images set to Proxy or high resolution ?

In View > Display Performance - do you have Typical Display ? Change to high quality display...

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some questions...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0