• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Place dialogue box etc

Contributor ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a biggie but since switching to Big Sur, I'm noticing that the Place dialogue box in InDesign is very tight - I'm finding I'm having to manually pull it out at the bottom right corner to see enough of the contents of folders etc. I'm guessing there's nothing in the prefs to change this?

InDesign 16.0.1

Big Sur 11.1

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

If you would have searched the forum you would have found at least three other topics on this: it is a bug in the latest Mac 11.1 update and happens in all apps. Apple needs to fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you would have searched the forum you would have found at least three other topics on this: it is a bug in the latest Mac 11.1 update and happens in all apps. Apple needs to fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, apologies. Thanks for reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines