Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Placed from PNG photos in my InDESİGNE document

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am on my training guide and want to edd my png images with the exercises in my document,but that isn't possible. I save all pictures with photoshop again,bu I dont know white,the images are not open in my document. I want to cry.. Can somebody help me?

Thank you...

Fatma

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've created an InDesign document and have added text and now you want to add images. You've used File > Place command, located the images and they are in the format PNG and you've tried to add them to your document.

Is that correct? So what goes wrong, what is the issue, are there any error messages? Is this a new thing that's suddenly started?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have not explained your problem well. It does not help that your typos are not easily deciphered. How about explaing what you do, step by step. Explain what results you expect. Explin how your results are not what you expect. Include screen captures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines