Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Placeholder text exports correct text

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am probably being pretty stupid here but being self taught, I regularly come across issues that baffle me until I google them.

I'm in the process of resizing some open Indesign files and in all the text boxes there is what I thought was just placeholder text but when i export, it is the correct text.  How do i get the correct txt to display in Indesgn, while i work on them.

Please help

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

My guess is that you are looking at the master pages of the document, not the current pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess is that you are looking at the master pages of the document, not the current pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Thanks for the response, I was just going to delete post when I saw your reply, you hit the nail on the head, I think I need some more sleep.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines