Highlighted

Placing a word file in Farsi into InDesign

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to place a word file which is written in Farsi into my InDesign document. 

But when I do this it flips the sentence so that the characters move position within the sentence and therefore it reads incorrectly. 

I have tried following instructions from google from the help section but I don't have alot of the options it is telling me to use, or I don't know where to find them. 

Can anyone please help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Placing a word file in Farsi into InDesign

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to place a word file which is written in Farsi into my InDesign document. 

But when I do this it flips the sentence so that the characters move position within the sentence and therefore it reads incorrectly. 

I have tried following instructions from google from the help section but I don't have alot of the options it is telling me to use, or I don't know where to find them. 

Can anyone please help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 11, 2020 0
Geоrge LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're need to install another version of indesign (with right-to-left language support)

https://youtu.be/6CIfxkC-qMw - it looks not as in video now, but it looks similar.

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/arabic-hebrew.html  - about work with RTL features

In this video I'll show you how to install Adobe indesign cc 2018 with the support for Middle Eastern languages like Persian, Arabic or Hebrew. You can insta...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 12, 2020 0