• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please add Georgian Language Dictionary to Indesign.

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many ardent Indesign users from Georgia and as yet there is no official Indesign dictionary. Peolpe manually creates extension files for the dictionary, writes them and also adds the Info.plist file to make it work somehow. I've done it on Windows too and it works, but it kind of doesn't work for Big Sur on mac and Indesign version 16. It will be best if you help design the Georgian language as well. If you'd like, I can send you some ready-made dictionary and spelling files for the Georgian language that I created myself for you to check too. I very much hope that you will hear my request and add another ancient language to this design tool

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply,

please look at the link below, is this correct addressed?

https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests/suggestions/42255241-pl...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines