Copied

Please restore the attached file

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

If you are using the latest version of InDesign i.e. version 16.0 then it provides a document corruption detection and fixing service. See the following for more details

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/whats-new/2021.ug.html#recovery

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you expecting from the forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind sharing more information about this issue? Please share version of the OS & InDesign you are using as well.

This will help us assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can email a copy of the document at idfile@adobe.com for the Adobe engineers to try and salvage the file for you. If the file is more than 10MB in size, upload it to a cloud service like dropbox and email the public access URL. There is no specified timeframe within which you can expect a revert from Adobe guys, so if time is of the essence and you won't mind a paid solution, try the following
https://markzware.com/products/file-recovery-service/
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using the latest version of InDesign i.e. version 16.0 then it provides a document corruption detection and fixing service. See the following for more details

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/whats-new/2021.ug.html#recovery

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please.  What is this Indesign?  I'm using Adobe Acrobat.  I just need to email a PDF to people I work with.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You shgould really start a new thread, in the Acrobat forum I suspect.

But to quickly answer your questions, InDesign is a page layout program from which you can export PDF for sharing or printing. To email a PDF simply send it as an attachment to the message -- no other software required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines