Highlighted

Possible to jump to or share specific page in InDesign Publish Online

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've published my publication using InDesign Publish Online, but am wondering if it is possible to jump to a specific page or share a direct link to a specific page within the document so I can share client article with them directly instead of having them scroll/toggle through the entire magazine. Any way to do this? Or workarounds?

Topics

Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Possible to jump to or share specific page in InDesign Publish Online

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've published my publication using InDesign Publish Online, but am wondering if it is possible to jump to a specific page or share a direct link to a specific page within the document so I can share client article with them directly instead of having them scroll/toggle through the entire magazine. Any way to do this? Or workarounds?

Topics

Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to say the URL may change numbers at the end based on the page, have you checked the url?

if not, export just that page, and link to that?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey JonathanArias -

Unfortunately, the changing the url doesn't do anything and if you notice as you toggle from page to page in PublishOnline, the URL doesn't change with the page. And we don't want extract pages from the publication and share, we want the whole publication to be connected to so people can browse, but to direct link to the article we are publishing. Make sense? Thanks for the recommendation though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about you duplicate that page as pop up that first appears on to of the publication , person reads it, they can close that pop up, now they are in the publication cover, 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0