Pricing InDesign

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had Photoshop and LightRoom package for a long time. Is there a discount for adding InDesign to that package or is it only available as a stand-alone?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pricing InDesign

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had Photoshop and LightRoom package for a long time. Is there a discount for adding InDesign to that package or is it only available as a stand-alone?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 04, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should take a look to "Creative Cloud Plans & Pricing"

https://www.adobe.com/it/creativecloud/plans.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2021 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can either buy a subscription to InDesign by itself or InDesign as part of the overall Adobe Creative Cloud package which includes the photography package. I believe that you can upgrade to the Creative Cloud subscription from the photography package (avoiding duplication), but that is probably much more expensive than simply adding a subscription to InDesign. Note that if you want InDesign, you will probably ultimately need Illustrator and Acrobat Pro as well – that's when the Creative Cloud subscription starts to make sense.

- Dov Isaacs, Principal Scientist, Adobe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2021 1