• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print Settings - Setup Greyed Out when using Print Booklet feature for ps file

Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. I've read a ton of posts on this and have tried so many of the "correct" answers without any luck. I have a 6in x 6in book that I'm trying to have arranged for printing through the Print Booklet feature. 

I don't have a printer installed and am using Adobe InDesign 2020 with the most recent updates. 

In the Print Booklet Preview settings the book looks correct. When the ps file is loaded in Adobe Distiller to make it a pdf the resulting pdf is the wrong size. The landscape book is cropped into a portrait page. 

I thought I could just change the page size in the Printer Settings but thats greyed out. Not sure what the fix is. I've read posts on this and followed multiple answers with no result. 

Please help. 

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked.  I had the same problem on a Mac Pro...previews fine but then the ps file was vertical instead of horizontal.  It's just a line of code you have to paste into a folder.  Not sure why, but don't care...it was driving me bonkers and I appreciate the fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines